sponsor

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Emergency Locksmith Flushing

Today I went to the heart of Flushing to help a gentleman get a key for his Ford Windstar.  So he called abbaslocksmith around 12:30 pm asked if we had a locksmith in Flushing so I told him sure, what do you need sir? He said he lost his car keys so I got the make and model sent my Tec Oscar over to the location and by 2 pm he had his key to his car. We at www.abbaslocksmith.com always get technician to any location in Queens within the hour. At about 5pm the guy called me again this time he wanted to tell me how good Oscar was. We appreciate our clients who tell us about their experiance with our technicians. So back in the days making a car key required us to remove the door cylinder, the ignition and sometime even the trunk in order to decode all the cuts for the key.  Now a days we take the VIN number call a special company to receive a key code and then cut the key with our HPC key machine. Please feel free to call 516-362-1459 to book your next great locksmith experiance in Flushing Queens.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It takes a lot of time to make a new car key? I lost mine and have called a locksmith California http://locksmithcalocksmith.com/ already, so he'll be here soon I hope. But I have no time to wait that long!

    ReplyDelete