sponsor

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Family Time

I am a licensed Locksmith in New York. I work very hard to provide for my family. I have three kids and a wife. I am college educated and have over fifteen years experience. Being a locksmith is very rewarding both financially and work wise, but when things are rewarding there is always a sacrifice one has to make to be able to make it worth while. For me sometimes that means giving up on family time. There are days when I have a heavy work load for the day and end up getting home very late.  I do take care of my kids when I get home.  Sometimes because I'm dealing with invoices and proposals I do take up family time at home to do work related stuff and that sometimes gets in the way of family time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your locksmith experience with us. I hope you will share some more experience about locksmith & family. Please keep sharing.

    <a href="https://adelcolocksmith.com/locksmith-in-coney-island/”>Locksmith in Coney Island</a>

    ReplyDelete