sponsor

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Mery has big ideas.

In my line of work I am always meeting the most entresting people in NYC.  Today I was called to a job in Woodside  a very nice and sweet lady name Mery.   Mery removed an Adams Rite latch out of the front door of her home.  She took the latch out because the cylinder would spin out of position and wouldn't work afterwards.  Right away I knew it had go be the set screw, which holds the cylinder in place.  So I explained to her that the lock was OK but she needed a new cylinder because it was worn out.  While installing the lock and cylinder Mery and I started to converse about local business and what it takes to keep up with the new technology that is in the internet. 
Mery and I started to talk about Peter's locksmith in Woodside, I told her that I took over Peters locksmith and now it's name is A Locksmith and Key Company Inc. Once she found out she started to share some great ideas about how I can increase my visibility in the neighborhood. As a locksmith I am all ears when it comes to increasing my business.  Mery is very smart I believe she will be the best person to increase my business.  A Locksmith and Key Company is a local locksmith company in Woodside Queens. We provide all emergency locksmith service in allow Queens and all of NYC.

1 comment:

  1. Its very good news for us here in NYC. I think its very useful for us. Locksmith Security

    ReplyDelete